1. Our 2018 open house is Sunday, June 10 at our Highland Park Campus. It is from 10:00-12:00 and we hope to see you.
2. Oasis Summer Day Camp is a nut-free facility. Please plan lunch and snacks accordingly. Catered lunch can be purchased online as well as snack. Snack consists of a Gatorade or water, a fruit and a chip or cracker.
3. Drop-off hours are from 8:00 to 9:00 and pick-up hours are from 3:30-5:30.
4. Please wear your camp shirts on travel days (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays). A swimsuit should be worn on Mondays and Wednesdays.
5. Sunscreen should be applied before arriving to Oasis each day and we'll help reapply multiple times during our adventures. A water bottle should be used everyday.
6. Label EVERYTHING with your camper's first and last name!
7. Join our social media sites in order to stay current on news and to view us in action.
8. There is limited availability for our summer camp out. Register today for this wonderful opportunity.
9. Call/text at 847.858.0415 or email us at email@example.com. Brooke and James are always available.
Our calendar of events and award-winning program is packed with amazing experiences. Don't worry about what needs to be brought for the following day's adventure. A daily email reminder is sent home each day your camper is enrolled and it's filled with great announcements and helpful organizational tips.